Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Wassamatawitchu

Remember the story a couple of days ago about all the seismic activity at Yellowstone?

When are people going to stand up to the PC crowd? I am so tired of hearing about people who get their feelings hurt over silly crap like this

I'm surprised it took this long. Here's a prediction - CD's aren't too far behind. With so much of the distribution of music going to digital, I would suspect that in 5 years, CD's will be obsolete. I wonder why the record companies haven't gone to selling USB drives with music on them. 1GB flash drives are only about $15.00 now and that's more than enough to hold a whole CD encrypted at CD quality. I'll bet that you could get them for half that in bulk.Oh, crap. Some record company exec will read this and steal my idea.

I hope this works. There's about a 50/50 chance that this will suck

It's Brooklyn - what did you expect - Hey, whachu lookin' at?

The Lysol one takes the cake although there were a couple that made me throw up a little in the back of my mouth

Pay close attention !



This is kind of cool if you're an astronomy nerd


tabasco.com (McIlhenny Company)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home