Monday, May 07, 2007

A bit more

I just got rid of BellSouth (just merged with AT&T) because they hijacked my account with stuff I didn't want. I noticed one month that my phone bill had doubled and after closer examination, I noticed that there were some things added to my bill that I had not signed up for and they had sent a letter to my long distance carrier,Sprint (who I had done business with for like 15 years) that I had requested to change to BellSouth. When I called to find out what the deal was, they were very quick to take it off my bill. However, when I called Sprint to renew my long distance account, they said they couldn't offer me the same deal I had before ($.10 per minute with the first 50 minutes free and a 10% discount). I have a sinking suspiscion that a computer program randomly adds things to people's accounts and if they don't catch it, that's a little more profit. If they do notice, BellSouth is very gracious to fix their "mistake". Interesting, "nes pas"?

I never know whether to believe this stuff or not.

Is this cool or creepy? or both? Sometimes, it's better just to leave well enough alone.

That's too cold for me.

I never thought I'd see these folks on this side of a freedom of speech issue.

Taste the most popular wines

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home